Who we are
Kingston Gymnastics Club is a family-friendly, community sports club at the heart of Glasgow offering a sporting outlet to Glaswegians. It offers a wide range of classes for both boys and girls including competitive, development, display, pre-school and recreational classes. We also offer adult classes.
Kingston Gymnastics Club is a non-profit organisation (registered charity) based in Kinning Park, Glasgow. At Kingston we are committed to providing a variety of competitive and recreational programmes with a focus on the fun, fitness and fundamentals of gymnastics. All our classes are instructed by highly qualified and ex-competitive gymnasts themselves. Kingston enjoys a large membership of athletes, coaches, and volunteers who all work together to provide a complete, thorough, and fun training environment for gymnasts ranging from international and national level athletes to children experiencing the joy and challenge of gymnastics for the first time.
Our mission is to expand and adapt to offer challenging and positive gymnastics programmes for recreational and competitive participants in the Glasgow area. We will accomplish this by providing qualified enthusiastic leadership in a spacious, clean, safe, well-equipped gym club.
Our vision is one, strong, sustainable recreational and competitive gymnastics club for Glasgow that actively promotes the values of the Kingston Gymnastics Club.
We believe in…
- Child-centred programmes that follow the basic principles of healthy child development.
- Quality coaches who are certified, dedicated, caring and ethical.
- Fair, honest and respectful behaviour.
- Recognising and celebrating success.
- Responsibility, accountability and commitment.
- The strength provided by the commitment and generosity of our volunteers and supporters.
- Focusing our resources to provide quality programmes in a quality environment.