Notice of AGM
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the 2nd Annual General Meeting of Kingston Gymnastics Club will be held online via Zoom call at 7.30pm on Tuesday the 10th of November 2020 to transact the following business. If you wish to attend, please email the club on firstname.lastname@example.org to be sent a link to the meeting.
- Minutes of the previous meeting
- Minutes available online: https://www.kingstongymnastics.org/updates/2019-agm-minutes/
- Reports and accounts
- To receive and consider the accounts for the financial year ended 2020
- Treasurer report
- Safeguarding report
- To appoint Thomas Lynch as the clubs auditor
- Auditors’ remuneration
- To authorise the charity trustees to set the level of the auditors’ fees.
- Appointment of charity trustees
- To appoint a new Chairperson to the board of Trustees
- To re-elect the current members of the board of Trustees
- The club seeks additional nominations for the position of Trustee.
- Alteration to the Constitution
- To consider any alterations to be made to the governing document.
- Members proposed resolutions
- To consider any proposed resolutions raised by members at the meeting.
- Any other business
- To deal with any matters raised at the meeting.